Free Money at FusionCash!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Python Fall Printable Games Review!

Tomoson.com

I don't know about your family, but my family really enjoys having fun get-togethers! We are all lucky to live close enough to each other to make getting together often possible. And we don't have a party and just sit and stare at each other! We play games and tell funny stories and just generally have fun with our family! I am extremely lucky in that regard.

I am always looking for new things to do during holiday parties, like new  games and activities that involve holiday themes. So when I was approached to review Python's Fun Printable Games for Fall, I jumped at the chance!

I was provided with the ebook version of this activity book to look over. I was excited to see what it had to offer!



The book started out with Turning Leaves Fall Trivia. I looked over the questions and they are definitely more for the adults at the party. Very interesting information. I probably wouldn't use that section at one of my family parties though. It's more likely that I would sit and answer the questions while eating my Sunday breakfast. I like to do things like trivia and crossword puzzles at that time,

The next section was a variety of printable coloring pages. There are some fall pictures, some for Christmas, and even one or two for New Years! My son and his cousins would definitely enjoy doing some coloring pages at our family Christmas party!

Then I got to the table of contents for the Printable Party Games. There are 7 party games in the book. The printable answer sheets are first for the host, then the game pages for you to hand out to the party guests. These look like fun games to me! They will definitely exercise your brain! There are other trivia games and a game where you have to translate vanity license plates. Have you ever seen someone's license plate that said IHAF2P or something like that? Well, that's what the game is. They show you several plates and you have to make out what it's supposed to say. That one would fun if it was timed! Try to get them all done within say, 2 minutes? There's also a game where they give you the names of the children in sitcoms from the 70's, 80's and 90's. You have to name the sitcom they were on! It looks like fun as well!

The last section is a wide selection of printable invitations for whatever event you're hosting! There are invitations for Mardi Gras, a Hawaiian Luau, and a Halloween Party. It has 4 or 5 different variations of each event invitation. What a great idea to include! You print the invitations, the games for the adults, and the coloring pages for the kids and you have everything you need for a successful party! All you need is to set out the snacks and you're done!

This book sells for $14.95 and is only available to subscribers of the Python Printable Games newsletter. I checked out Python's website and they offer fun games for every season and holiday! Join their website and your parties will never have a dull moment!


 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


Hugs,








No comments:

Post a Comment