Free Money at FusionCash!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Custom Glass Gem Table Decorations from personalizedpebbles Review!

Have you ever been to a party or a wedding where there are little personalized glass pebbles sprinkled around the centerpiece of the table? I have always thought they looked so elegant and it was such a nice personal touch! I recently had the chance to review a set of personalized pebbles from personalizedpebbles Etsy store! She sent me 10 large pebbles and 35 small pebbles in one bag that were personalized with pictures of my son Jaden on the large stones and different sayings on the small stones. I wanted to use the pebbles for my son's 5th birthday party in August so on the small stones, I had her put Happy Birthday, Jaden is 5!, and 8-1-2012. She also sent me a surprise bag that I wasn't expecting! The bag had 35 small pebbles in it and they had a variety of pictures on them! Birthday presents, a birthday cake, party hats, and balloons!

 

The owner of personalizedpebbles, Casey, is very nice and accomodating! She helped me to create my pebbles every step of the way! My pebbles came very quickly in the mail so if you are needing some for a party that is coming up, I would say order about a week ahead of time and you'll get them in plenty of time!
All in all, I am very pleased with how the pebbles turned out and what a pleasant experience it was to order from personalizedpebbles! She carries pebbles for baby showers, birthdays, bridal showers and weddings!


To order your own: Go talk to Casey at personalizedpebbles! The link for the ones in the top picture is HERE and they sell for $15.00. The link for the ones in the bottom picture is HERE and they sell for $7.50! That is so affordable!

Disclaimer: The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer. Opinions expressed are totally my own and are NOT in anyway influenced by monetary compensation.

Until next time,



1 comment:

  1. These are cute, I cant wait to see how you use them. Please don't forget to post pictures of the birthday

    ReplyDelete